5 3/16 x 8 1/4
Table of Contents
INTRODUCTION--Once upon a time
1. Character is a girl's best friend
2. All for one and one for all
3. A lesson from the seven dwarfs
4. The "cherry-on-top" attitude
5. The "d" word
6. Money, money, money!
7. Barbie and bootylicious bodies
8. What you see is what you get
9. The easiest thing to do is nothing
10. An ant's life
11. The princess's new clothes
12. Big on the inside
13. Get arty
14. Walking tall
15. Tame that tongue!
16. Taking things personally
17. Don't blow your own trumpet
18. Drop-dead gorgeous
EPILOGUE--And she lived happily ever after
If you're a girl in your teens or twenties, this book has been especially created with you in mind. It's about how you can cultivate the qualities of the "31 girl" in your own life right now. Whatever you might see in your life as ordinary, average, and common, God sees as extraordinary, exceptional, and unique. Featuring inspiring real-life stories and practical tips to help you live life well, this book will stir you to pursue a 31 Girl life and confidently step forward into the amazing adventure God has destined for you.