Here Comes The Judge
Table of Contents
Introduction: Convicted...Sentenced...Set Free!
1. Our Vulnerability to Attack
2. The Supreme Commandment: Worship God Only
3. The Lure of Idols and the Worship of False Gods
4. Trusting God for Your Deliverance
5. Leading the Way with Praise-"Even" Your Praise!
6. You Are Designed to Bring God Glory
7. Use What You Have in Your Hand
8. Your Destiny in the Land: Freedom from Bondage
9. How Do You See Yourself: Victim or Person of Valor?
10. Learning to Use God's Methods
11. Stay Where the Lord Is Most Likely to Show Up!
12. Don't Put Up with Misery
13. God Loves You Enough to Change You and Use You
14. Avoiding the Need to Fight
15. Our Position: Total Dependence upon God
16. Our Provision: God's Strength for Our Weakness
17. Serving God as Your King
Conclusion: Have You Been Convicted and Sentenced? It's Time to Be Set Free!
About the Author
You're living in the Promised Land of salvation, so why are you surrounded by sorrow, guilt, shame, and fear? God loves you too much to let you shrivel up in a dungeon of depression or helplessness. In Old Testament days, He sent deliverers called "judges" to bring His justice and mercy into the lives of His people. Today, you have the greatest Judge of all--Jesus Christ. Let Christ break the shackles of low self-esteem, poverty, and spiritual dryness off your life. With Jesus the Deliverer on your side, you are the only person who can prevent your freedom.