In Stock & Available Now
Free Shipping on all Orders
Secure Online Ordering
How the four men got their paralytic friend through the roof to Jesus?
What it means to greet one another with a holy kiss?
This book answers these questions and others. You will learn:
- What it meant to be adopted in Bible times
- Who the magi were
- How lots were used
- How the potter formed clay
- What a whited sepulcher is
- What fiery darts are
- What it means to be espoused
- Why Jesus is crowned with many crowns
- What it means to be engraved on the palm of God’s hand
This valuable resource goes book by book through the Bible, explaining many customs practiced in Bible times. Not only is it easy to understand, but it is also filled with many helpful illustrations. This useful tool will greatly aid anyone wanting to understand more about the Bible.