Submit a prayer request and pray for those who have requested prayer below!
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
catina m claytor
That our nation get back to the relationship with the Jesus/Messiah
Received: July 29, 2020
Edmund Krzeminski[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: June 1, 2020
Please pray that God will Bless me and my family with a a home and transportation. My daughter and I is really going through so much. Please pray that I will Seek God like never before and that God will use me Greatly in these last days. Thank you, and may God Bless you all.
Received: May 31, 2020
Hello, my name is Rana. Would you please pray for my daughter. Her name is Areole. My daughter boyfriend jump on her a week ago and broke her jaw and she had to have surgery an she is in pain daily. She has three sons but only two are with her. She just had a baby two months ago. Please pray that God will deliver her and put distance between her and this guy. Thank you so much.
Received: May 31, 2020
Prayers for health and healing in Christ for me and my family.
Received: May 20, 2020
Asking for Gods mercy and healing our world. And that we as Christians and disciples of Christ will “Christian up” and be bold enough to lead the way to the path of Christ. And that God will help us to be that “salt” and “light” an example of Christ in uncertain times. That through us God will show his might & power and heal us from CoVid-19 and anything else that may prevent us from worshipping him in spirit and in truth. Amen!
Received: May 10, 2020
The give my dad strength to do better in the face of cancer that is slowly overcoming his body. I ask the Lord to give him comfort and positive thoughts towards the discomfort and pain that he has to deal with everyday. Lord guide and protect and provide us with your healing touch. In Jesus's mighty name...AMEN
Received: March 8, 2020
Hi pastor and all my wonderfull brothers and sisters I am saved yet homeless at 73!Please say a prayer for me for strength and i have just been through a pretty rough trial and what i have learned is now that this one is over not to let my guard down for one second the whole test can be a setup!GOD
Received: March 3, 2020
Please pray for my daughter to be touched at a conf. In January, that she will get prayers answered of where she will be going in life. Bless her for the beautiful spirit she is.
Received: December 30, 2019
I pray to no longer be homeless. I’m tired of going through this. And I pray for divine wisdom and opportunities that will help me out of it. I want to live a good life. A long life; to prosper and be in health even as my soul prospers. In Jesus’ name. Amen.