In Stock & Available Now
Free Shipping on all Orders
Secure Online Ordering
- Should women be ordained?
- Can women serve as elders, pastors, and teachers in the church?
- What about women “usurping” authority over men?
- What about Paul’s teaching that women should be silent in church and be submissive and obedient to male leadership, both at home and in ministry?
- If God calls, equips, and anoints men or women for any area of ministry, who are we to resist His will?
After years of study and research on the matter, long-time pastor and Bible teacher Kevin Conner addresses these questions and more as he fully deals with the role, function, and place of women in church life. He lays out the case for women functioning together with men as partners in the body of Christ. He supports women whom God has gifted for prophetic, teaching, evangelistic, and shepherding roles. He challenges assumptions and encourages both men and women to fulfill the will of God in the redeemed community—the church—as it carries out His will in the earth.
Other Sellers of
The Ministry of WomenShop Stores
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.