In Stock & Available Now
Free Shipping on all Orders
Secure Online Ordering
Some of the questions Victor addresses are…
- How can I know if my loved one has a substance abuse problem?
- How can I tell the difference between helping and enabling?
- What if my loved one refuses to get help?
- When should I call the police?
- What should we look for in a treatment program?
- What can I expect when my loved one comes out of treatment?
- How do I prepare for relapse?
God did not create your loved one to be an addict or a loser. On the contrary, God created him or her for a better life. Although, for the moment, it may seem like you are losing your loved one, they still have a God-given destiny and a purpose. No matter how bad the picture may look now, there is always hope.
Other Sellers of
Reaching Your Addicted Loved OneShop Stores
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.