In Stock & Available Now
Free Shipping On Orders Over $35
Secure Online Ordering
H. A. Baker’s first book, Visions Beyond the Veil, vividly depicted the heavenly revelations that the Chinese boys at Baker’s orphanage received, as well as the miracles that followed. These experiences transformed Baker’s life and mission work, and he felt led to gather the best sources on visions and revelations of heaven that had come to his attention.
The result, Heaven and the Angels, is a narrative of heavenly life based on personal accounts—drawn from books, articles, letters, tracts, and interviews—of those who described seeing heaven after having received visions or been raised from the dead. These accounts provide revelation on such areas as…
- The New Jerusalem and heavenly mansions
- The ever-present light and life of Jesus
- The delights and service of heaven’s inhabitants
- Our future perfection in body, soul, and spirit
- The duties of angels, in heaven and on earth
- How believers can participate with heaven today
Other Sellers of
Heaven and the AngelsShop Stores
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.