In Stock & Available Now
Free Shipping On Orders Over $35
Secure Online Ordering
With every gift you “receive” from God, there is the responsibility to “maintain” it, or else you risk losing the blessing of that gift. While many Christians understand this concept as it relates to the area of physical healing, it applies to so many other areas of our lives, as well. Gifts may come in the form of respect, honor, favor, and opportunities, as well as compassion, love, forgiveness, recognition, and instruction. And what we do with the gifts we receive from God can affect the trajectory of our lives.
Author and teacher Joan Hunter will lead you on a journey of revelation as you…
- Learn the difference between taking and receiving
- Build your confidence in God’s miraculous provision
- Understand how to position yourself to receive God’s gifts
- Become aware of hindrances to receiving
- Discover the secrets to keeping the blessings you receive
Learning to maintain the miracles you receive will affect every area of your life. You will change the way you think, you will see with renewed vision, and you will live with the heartbeat of God.
Other Sellers of
Miracle MaintenanceShop Stores
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.